If you want to follow my adventures as I travel around the world, visit Ashley Abroad Travel and Lifestyle Blog. I’m always exploring new places, whether it’s the local markets and towns in Thailand or the vineyards in Spain. As a blogger, I want to help others by sharing my Experiences and Tips for making the most of your travel experience.
Who Is Ashley Abroad?
In October 2016, after spending some time living abroad, I started blogging for the first time. I found it hard to get back into my old routine after being away from home for so long, and so I started this blog as a way to occupy my time and share my love of photography and travel.
Traveling can be an exciting and passionate affair, especially when you get to your destination and find out that you forgot to pack your favorite snacks. To avoid having this happen, it’s important to stock up on some trip essentials like food and beverages before you leave. This way, you can enjoy your trip without having to worry about going hungry or thirsty.
I love exploring new places, and I’ve been very lucky to have been able to do so extensively throughout my life. So far, I’ve challenged myself to see everything from the Colorado Rockies to the Florida beaches. I only have Hawaii and Italy left on my list, but you can always check my diary to see where I’ll be going next!
I’m currently based in Oslo, Norway, where I also work. I love that I can participate with others in seeing what Norway is like! We have so many talented visitors come through here and it’s always great to pick their brains about new things!
How Do You Manage Your Abroad Travels?
I’ve found that there are a few different ways to make travel a regular part of my life. Working overseas is one option that I took advantage of in the past when I lived in France as an au brace. Another great way to make money on the road is by freelance writing and running a travel blog. And finally, once I’ve saved up enough money by being frugal while at home, I’m off on my next adventure!
I traveled for six weeks through Europe, and only spent money on lodging for seven nights because I stayed with family. In less expensive nations like Thailand or India, I usually stay with family as well. This allows me to save money on travel so that I can spend my money elsewhere.
What Is Regarding Ashley Abroad Travel And Lifestyle Blog?
These chic themes are inspired by Ashley Abroad’s travel and lifestyle blog.
- Motorcycling is an extreme sport that has been around for centuries. It has evolved from a method of transportation to a way to explore the world and find one’s voice. Motorcycling gives people the opportunity to experience different cultures, meet new people, and have fun.
- Scuba diving in Thailand is an activity that anyone can pick up with a few days of instruction. Thailand’s shallow reefs, warm waters, and easy accessibility make it one of the best places in the world to scuba dive.
- Many people dream of living in Southeast Asia for an extended period of time, but it’s not always as simple as it seems. There are a lot of factors to consider, such as how much money you’ll need, health concerns, and visa requirements. However, with proper research and planning, it is achievable.
- Yoga has been practiced for centuries and is known to have positive effects on mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical health. It is often practiced as a way to create balance in one’s life. Yoga is becoming more fashionable in the West and is quickly becoming one of India’s fastest-growing sports.
- Traveling can expose you to new cultures and experiences, but it can also be risky. If you’re not careful about food hygiene, you could get sick. To avoid getting sick while traveling, research the food hygiene standards of any countries you’ll be visiting. Also, be sure to wash your hands often and eat only food that has been cooked properly.
What Are Your Travel Apps?
I’ve been blogging for four years and have done a lot of traveling as a result. Even still, there’s so much of the world I want to see. With my app, you can get travel inspiration or plan your own trip. It’ll give you suggestions for things like food and lodging, as well as the best places for activities, shopping, and sightseeing.
Ashley Blog Information
Ashley’s blog can help you in a lot of different ways. You could learn how to be a better cook, a more organized person, or how to start your own blog!
Walking and hiking
All of Ashley’s overseas trips have included writing about things that will make readers joyful and motivated to learn more about travel. Ashley’s goal is to educate readers about nature and natural life, and she does this by sharing her own experiences and observations.
Ashley’s travel and lifestyle blog will take you on a journey every Tuesday and Wednesday. Ashley will share her highs and lows from her travels in the UK and Europe in the hopes of encouraging others to explore. Ashley believes that there is a ton of adventure waiting for everyone and that planning an adventure is almost as fun as going on one!